Spartan Obstacle Course Race - Houston Sprint
Eberly Ranch, Chappel Hill TX
Houston, we no longer have a problem. Spartan Race is back.
Houston is the fourth largest city in the United States with a population of over 5 million people. It’s home to numerous major league sports teams, top Fortune 500 companies, the space exploration agency, NASA, and top medical facilities in the country. Houston hosts a variety of events to please nearly every hobby and appetite. It’s strong economy has invited cultural diversity that even surpasses New York City.
This time around, the Houston Sprint event will take place at our Eberly Ranch! Don't miss this opportunity to join the Spartan Obstacle Course Race! If you are looking for a place to stay for this event, please see below information.
TOP REASONS FOR TAKING ON THIS COURSE:
- There’s no shortage of activities. Horseback riding, art museums, indoor rock climbing at Texas Rock Gym and pub crawls can all be achieved in a day.
- Indulge in the culinary experience with over 11,000 restaurants with nearly every type of meal imaginable. Cultural diversity has it’s perks. Least not forget breakfast tacos. Houston is well-known for BBQ and Tex-Mex, combining the two brings euphoria to your stomach and soul.
- With the city’s population average age of 33 years old, Houston has an active nightlife if you choose to continue your victory celebration beyond the Spartan Race festival area. Be responsible and have fun.
- Rather than go out-on-the-town, you can catch the latest movie at Edward’s IMAX theatre,spend time at Dave and Buster’s large indoor arcade center, do some indoor skydiving at iFly or be entertained by comedians at the Improv Comedy Club.
- Numerous shopping centers are in the area such as the Houston Galleria, Memorial City Mall and Houston Premium Outlet Mall.
- Enjoy a relaxing afternoon at the 563 acre gun range American Shooting Center located in George Bush Park.
- Within an hour drive, you can head south and spend the day at the beach or Schlitterbahn’s waterpark in Galveston or have a drink at the Kemah boardwalk. If you head north, you can attend an outdoor concert at Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion in the Woodlands or relax at the lake in Conroe.
For registration and more informaiton, click here.
Lodging at one of our Ranch Houses
If you looking for an opportunity to have comfortable and nice place to stay during this time, please don't hesitate to contact Julie. Contact details, please see below.